Friday, June 20, 2014

Meet Your Mentors: Jeni Oh, E-RYT

With our 300hr YogaWorks Professional Program right around the corner, we want to take the time to introduce you to our mentors. To learn more about our program please visit our website. The training begins in September and is a life changing experience.The next early bird deadline to save on tuition is on August 1st and our next info session is July 27th at 1pm.

Mom of two kids under two and busy helping students get into amazing colleges across the US, I have always been an educator since childhood even when I used to play make believe school with my siblings. So, naturally I found passion in teaching others to teach one of my favorite things in the world: YOGA. 

For me yoga has always provided great physical challenges because I was constantly honing my postures and alignment and pushing boundaries in terms of what I thought physically possible. I found that my journey kept going and gained much more mental and emotional confidence in the process. My classes and teaching style always push people to explore their "edge" but always in a fun, never-too-serious way. I specialize in anatomy/alignment, arm balances, and flight (inversions). I'm also highly in tune with the subtleties in energy and body awareness, so if you're super interested in learning every minute and laughing in the process, I'm happy to be your mentor. 


Jeni Oh teaches at Prana throughout the week. Her schedule is:


Tuesdays 10am-11:15am Vinyasa

Wednesdays 8:30am-9:45am Vinyasa
Fridays 12pm-1:15pm Vinyasa
Sundays 8am-9:30am Vinyasa (rotating with Jeanne)

Please stop by any of her classes as our guest to get to know this fantastic teacher and ask her any questions you may have.



No comments:

Post a Comment